at The Fulton in Lancaster
WEDNESDAY, MAY 16, 2018
Join us for a fun day in Lancaster starting with a hot luncheon buffet in the unique setting of the historic Cork Factory Hotel, built in 1865 and a member of the Historic Hotels of America. Following lunch, we arrive at the Fulton Theater, another historic building built in 1852, to see the popular musical, "The Million Dollar Quartet". It's based on an impromptu jam session with Elvis Presley, Carl Perkins, Jerry Lee Lewis and Johnny Cash on December 4,1956 in Memphis, Tennessee - one of the greatest jam sessions of all time! It features such rock 'n roll classics as "Hound Dog", "Blue Suede Shoes", "Memories are Made of This", and much, much more.
Cost is $105.00 per person and includes round trip bus, hot luncheon buffet, show and all gratuities.
Deadline to register is April 6, 2018. Space is limited so sign up early!
Cost: $105 / person
- Round trip bus fare and all gratuities
- Admission to Fulton Theater
- Lunch at the historic Cork Factory Hotel
Itinerary: (subject to change)
9:45 AM - depart from Upper Saucon Township Park
11:30 AM - lunch at the Cork Factory Hotel
2:00 PM - Million Dollar Quartet at the Fulton Theater
6:00 PM - approximate arrival at Upper Saucon Township Park
To reserve your spot:
- Payment due at time of booking; cash or check at SLPL or credit card @ 610-282-8825
- Checks payable to: FSLPL
- All sales final, no refunds. Tickets are transferable.
- Registration deadline: April 6, 2018
- Questions? Call Mary Ann: 610-282-2731
Sponsored by Friends of Southern Lehigh Public Library. Proceeds benefit SLPL