Tuesdays, October 21 - November 18 from 10 - 11:15 AM
Parents and children interact together with age appropriate educational toys in a relaxed, safe environment with the opportunity to speak individually with early childhood specialists on a variety of child development topics.
Ages: 12 months – 3 1/2 years (additional siblings up to age 5 may attend as needed)
Location: Southern Lehigh Public Library “A Family Place Library”
**Parents who register must commit to attending 4 of the 5 sessions.
Space is limited. Residents of Southern Lehigh service area are given first priority. “Others” will be on a wait list.
What’s in it for my child?
- Opportunity to play with educational and age appropriate toys – bonding time with parent
- Fun and safe environment for play and opportunity to build social skills
- Simple craft/activity and story time each session
What’s in it for me the parent?
- Build confidence and skill - interact in play with your child – bonding time with child
- Access to Child Development Specialists - personal Q & A time – learn from the experts
- Build awareness of local community services to assist you with early childhood learning
- Meet other parents
- Speech/Hearing/Language Development
- Child Development