Search the Library Catalog
- The collection includes books, music CDs, magazines, audio books, large print materials, videos, DVDs, pamphlets, maps, brochures, and reference materials in print and electronic format for children and adults.
- Materials owned by the library but not found on the shelf may be put on hold at the circulation desk or patrons may place their own holds online for no charge. When the item becomes available, the patron will be called. Items will be held for 4 business days. Items not picked up will be returned to circulation.
- Materials not owned by our library may be borrowed through Interlibrary Loan from libraries across the United States. You must be a registered patron in good standing and resident of one of the three municipalities in our service area to use this service. Access patrons must request Interlibrary Loans from their home library. Please ask a staff person for additional information and assistance.
- The library provides free high-speed access to the internet on all computer workstations. The library also provides free wireless internet service via 3 Cisco access points for patrons who wish to connect using their own laptop or pda (wireless network card required). Patrons are responsible for abiding by the terms of our Internet/Online Catalog Policy.
- The library provides Story Hour for children aged 4-5 years, and Lapsit Story Hour for children aged 2-3 years who are accompanied by a parent or caregiver. A list of scheduled sessions is available at the library.
- Summer Reading Club for children of all ages is offered at the library June - August.
- We sponsor an Adult Book Discussion Group. A schedule of meeting times and book selections is available at the library.
- In support of large-scale school projects, the library uses a School Project Reserve Shelf. For the duration of each project, items on the shelf may only be used in the library.
- The library staff also conducts tours and special library programs at the request of school personnel or community groups when library personnel are available to do so.
- A self-service photocopier is available. Standard and legal size black and white copies are $.10/side, and color copies are $.50/side. Ledger size black and white copies are $.20/side, and color copies are $.50/side.
- Library news can be found on our website, on the library message board, and in the following publications: SoLeHi Happenings, Penny Power, The Saucon News,The Morning Call, and Chapter & Verse: The Newsletter of Southern Lehigh Public Library.
Internet Resource Subscriptions