Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PRINT JOBS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE UNTIL CLOSING ON THE DAY THAT THEY ARE CREATED
Method 1: Send as Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to any of two printers:
Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Self Service Kiosk, located to the left of the Circulation Desk.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (above) or go to https://www.printeron.net/slpl/library
Select one of the two library printers to print to:
- Black and White
Enter your email address.
- If printing from a website: copy and paste the website's URL into the text box.
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
Click the green print button. This will send your print job to the Self Service Kiosk, located to the left of the Circulation Desk.
At the Self Service Kiosk
- At the Kiosk,Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print andPrint.
- A window will pop up the total cost of the print job(s).
- Black and white prints are .15/page. Color is .50/page.
- Deposit money into the vending box to the left of the Self Service Kiosk.
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.