Dear Southern Lehigh Area Resident,
Southern Lehigh Public Library’s 2019-2020 Helping Hands Campaign is officially off to a terrific start! Please consider joining your friends and neighbors by making a donation to support the library’s many services to the community. What does your donation help to provide? Here are just a few examples of what’s new and/or exciting at the library:
- Brain Health Multimedia Kits geared towards those with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Play to Learn workshops for families with children 12-41 months; bond with your child while playing with a variety of educational toys; receive advice from child development experts in our community
- Evenings with Friends lecture series for adults on a variety of topics; sponsored by Friends of SLPL
- Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative (LCLC); one card good at 11 area libraries, place holds on books from any LCLC library and have them delivered to SLPL for pick-up within a few days, traditional library services available at any LCLC library
- Tech Talks for adults on using social media, cyber-safety, best apps for digital devices, online job-searching & resume building and much more
- One on One Tech appointments with a librarian who can answer your questions and guide you through anything tech-related
- Yoga classes, Zentangle classes, Book Discussion group for adults
For every $50 you donate to the 2019/2020 Helping Hands Campaign through June 30, 2020, your name will be entered into a monthly drawing for a $25 gift card to one of several local businesses that are the library’s community partners. In addition, the library will include your name in its donor recognition display and on its website at the corresponding giving level listed below. Donations of $50.00 or more will also be honored with a tribute plate in a new item for the library’s collection and donations of $1,000.00 or more will be permanently honored on the library’s Tree of Knowledge. Please remember to check with your employer and if a Matching Gift Program is offered, include the appropriate form with your donation.
- $25-$49 – Participant
- $50-$249 – Contributor
- $250-$499 – Sponsor
- $500-$999 – Benefactor
- 1,000 & up – Visionary
THANK YOU for lending a “helping hand” with your support! Visit SLPL and try something new in 2020! We look forward to serving you and your family!
Lynnette A. Saeger, Library Director
Your gift is tax deductible. SLPL is a registered PA charitable organization. A copy of our official registration and financial information may be obtained from the PA Dept. of State by calling 1-800-732-0999.
For donations of $50 or more, a tribute plate with your name will be placed in a new item. Donations of $1,000 or more will be permanently honored on our Tree of Knowledge. If your employer has a Matching Gift Program, please enclose the appropriate form with your donation. Your gift is tax deductible. SLPL is a registered PA charitable organization. A copy of our official registration and financial information may be obtained from the PA Dept. of State by calling 1-800-732-0999.