Register online, beginning March 20th at https://www.solehipl.org/event-calendar/#/events/
*Space availability is limited in some programs*
- Kids Morning Dance Party: Thursday, March 30th at 10:30am
- Kids Evening Dance Party: Thursday, March 30th at 6:15pm
- Mixed Age Indoor Storytime (Session 1): Tuesdays April 4th – May 23rd at 10:00am *Please sign up for only 1 session
- Mixed Age Indoor Storytime (Session 2): Tuesdays April 4th – May 23rd at 11:15am *Please sign up for only 1 session
- Virtual Storytime on Zoom: Wednesdays April 5th – May 24th at 10:00am
- Infant Storytime: (Ages Birth – 24 months) Every other Friday on April 14th, April 28th, May 12th, May 26th at 10:30am
- Storytime Yoga w/ Deanna Nagle: (Ages 3+) A Family Place Program; Thursday, April 6th at 10:30am
- Tail Wagging Readers: Saturdays April 8th & May 13th at 11:00am – Come and read to therapy dogs at the library. *Great for reluctant readers
- Miss Melissa’s Aardvarks Music Class (Session 1): Thursdays April 13th – May 11th at 10:00am *Please sign up for only 1 session
- Miss Melissa’s Aardvarks Music Class (Session 2): Thursdays April 13th – May 11th at 10:35am *Please sign up for only 1 session
- Game Play: (Ages 3+) Fridays April 21st & May 19th at 10:30am. Get your bodies moving with some fun indoor games and movement equipment.
- Pokémon Card Club: (Ages 6+) Mondays April 24th & May 22nd at 4:30pm. Come share your love of Pokémon card collecting and playing with others.
- Kids Chess Club: (Ages 8 – 17 years old): Thursdays March 23rd & May 25th at 6:30pm *Parents with chess playing skills encouraged to stay and help
- Kids Book Flix on Zoom: Mondays April 17th & May 15th at 10:00am
Learn about new books as they are brought to life in mini movies.
- Teen Writing Workshop with Writer/Published Author Jamie Beth Cohen: (Ages 12+) Saturday, April 29th at 11:30am
- Kids Open Mic/Talent Show: (Ages 5+) Thursday, May 11th at 615pm – Come out and show off your talent at our kids open mic/talent show.
- Nature Program w/ Lehigh County Conservation District: (Ages 3+) Thursday, May 18th at 10:00am
- Kids BINGO on Zoom: Thursday, May 18th at 6:30pm
- Play to Learn Workshop Evening Program: A Family Place Program (Ages 12 – 42 Months) Thursday Evenings April 6th – May 4th at 6:15pm – Caregivers and children interact with age-appropriate educational toys in a relaxed, safe environment with the opportunity to speak individually with early childhood specialists on a variety of child development topics. This is a 5-week workshop for both caregiver and child. Caregiver/child must commit to all 5 sessions to attend.
- Morning Movie at the Library: Tuesday, May 30th at 10:15am – Disney’s “Encanto”
- Family Concert with “Two of A Kind”: Thursday, June 1st at 6:15pm
*Children’s programming is funded by donations received from local residents to the library’s annual Giving Tuesday Campaign in November.
*Family Place Programs have been (partially) funded by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) as administered by the PA Office of Commonwealth Libraries
Registration for Library Programs will now be done using our website calendar.
Simply click the “Register” Icon for the event you would like to sign up. You only need to register the participant/child. Registration requires a library card number. Each child is required to have their own library card. Ask at the circulation desk about the “My First Library Card” program, or sign up online for a library card at https://solehipl.sparkpa.org/eg/opac/register