AMERICAN MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY
SATURDAY, JULY 23, 2016
Join us on a trip to the American Museum of Natural History where you can see the 122’ long Titanosaur, whose bones were recently discovered in the Patagonian desert. The museum reveals our planet and its species in more than 40 exciting exhibits covering 4 floors. Exhibits range from life in the sea to the cultures of the 7 continents. Permanent exhibits include Fossil Hall, Earth and Planetary Hall, Bird, Reptile & Amphibian Hall, and Mammal Hall. Your ticket will include timed admissions to “Dinosaurs Among Us”, 3D IMAX Theater and Planetarium show. Lunch on your own at the museum food court.
Space is limited - sign up early - deadline is June 23!
Cost: Seniors 65+ - $72.50, Adults - $77.00, Children 5-12 - $66.50
- Round trip bus fare to NYC
- Museum admission including 3 exhibits
- All gratuities - lunch NOT included
Itinerary: (subject to change)
8:00 AM - Depart from Upper Saucon Township Park
10:00 AM - Approximate arrival at museum
11:30 AM - ”Dinosaurs Among Us” exhibit
1:30 PM - 3D IMAX - “National Parks Adventure”
2:30 PM - Planetarium - “Dark Universe”
5:00 PM - Depart for home
7:00 PM - Approximate arrival at Upper Saucon Township Park
To reserve your spot:
- Payment due at time of booking; cash or check at SLPL or credit card @ 610-282-8834
- Checks payable to: FSLPL
- All sales final, no refunds. Tickets are transferable.
- Registration deadline: June 23, 2016
- Questions? Call Mary Ann: 610-282-2731
Sponsored by Friends of Southern Lehigh Public Library